I have always been interested in sustainability. Since 2018 I am downsizing my Lean coaching and mentoring and focusing more and more on applying my Lean knowledge to build a more sustainable future.
I started by looking at the Sustainable Development Goals of the United Nations. That was a bit big for me so now I am particularly focusing on making the 7.6 million houses in The Netherlands energy neutral.
Because of this focus some blogs are in Dutch to address my Dutch audience.
Blogs so far
- Succes as a Service
- What is the Function of your Business?
- The Goal Gap
- What is the weakest link in your product, service or supply chain?
- Reactie op: Woningcorporaties en energiebedrijven willen huishoudens nu écht van het gas afhalen
- Collective Solar Heating for Buildings
- Isoleren is het meest interessante.
- Lean Culture? What about Toyota’s Culture?
- OPEC becomes O2PEC
- Which problem do you want to solve?